[Sca-librarians] OT- Textbook need

Avice of Greylyng Avice at plaiddragon.net
Wed Jan 5 21:28:10 CST 2005

Heyo,
I'm in a bit of a financial crush right now and I can't afford this $96
textbook for my Information Resources class. Does anyone have a copy lying
around they could lend me for term. I'll reimburse you for shipping and
I'll give it back when the term ends at the end of march.
I'm aware I could do this via interlibrary loan but I'm hoping not to
deprive any library of a book for 3 months and just use one someone isn't
using right now.

Looking for Information:A survey of research on information seeking, needs
and behavior
by Donald Owen Case
Published in 2002

  also you have

Library Research models: a guide to classification, cataloging and computers
by T. Mann
published in 1994

that would be very helpful.

Thanks a ton.

Robin, who is enjoying library school a whole lot

Lady Avice of Greylyng
Shire of Hartshorn-Dale
Avice at plaiddragon.net