[Sca-librarians] Job Hunt

Lady Sorcha Fraser sorcha80 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 14:58:54 CDT 2008

Rafaella (et al),

Meant this to go to the entire list.

I actually would love to visit that area someday.  I'm glad you know I was
kidding.  My point with that was I'm willing to move.

I don't have anyplace to really post my resume as a link, although I could
post it to the list.  I'll have to get it together, but I can do that.

Thanks for the link and the encouragement :-)

Sorcha